You will find some of the best holiday shows around right here in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. Not only is Winterfest about to start, but these top-notch Christmas shows will also begin in early November. The performers spend lots of hours preparing for these shows and you will not be disappointed! The shows are a great activity for the whole family to enjoy as you prepare for the wonderful holiday season. There will be plenty of time to see them all as most will run several shows a day during peak holiday season, and through the end of 2017. Purchase your tickets now and get ready to love Pigeon Forge even more! Here is a list of holiday shows to see:
1. Dixie Stampede Christmas– Dixie Stampede is a favorite Pigeon Forge dinner show year round, but their Christmas show is just captivating! From the twinkling lights to the magnificent show horses and the amazing living nativity scene, it is a holiday show for the books. You may even see a little snow falling while you there, as well as a friendly competition with the elves from the North Pole and South Pole. Don’t miss their pre-show in the Dixie Belle Saloon for a little extra Christmas singing and come hungry for the 4-course dinner feast, all included in your Dixie Stampede ticket.
2. Pigeon Forge Christmas Show at Country Tonite– The cast will bring to life many Christmas favorites through their singing and dancing along with their many costume changes and beautiful holiday sets. Be on the lookout for some special holiday guests in the show, like Frosty the Snowman and Santa, but the favorite will be the ballerina as she dances her way in the dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy. The whole family will leave filled with the magical spirit of Christmas!
3. Hatfield and McCoy Christmas Disaster Dinner Show– You will love the Hatfield and McCoy families and their style of celebrating Christmas! It will be a show of full of comical family feuding with a fun holiday twist. This is another one with a homestyle Southern feast that is deliciously good! Don’t forget about the combo discount….when you purchase full price adult tickets or kids tickets to this show, you can get tickets to Christmas at Smoky Mountain Opry or The Comedy Barn Christmas for $19.95 each for adult and kids for free.
4. Christmas at the Smoky Mountain Opry– Be mesmerized as the many characters and the true meaning of Christmas come to life in this show! It is a show to remember with dancing elves, flying sugar plum fairies, and enchanted reindeer. The cast will have you singing and wanting to dance along with them to all of your Christmas favorites.
5. The Comedy Barn Christmas- Get ready to laugh and smile from ear to ear. This will be the funniest Christmas show around! There will be live animals, ventriloquists, and magicians doing their tricks as well as some great Christmas singing and costumes. Don’t worry, the jokesters won’t be too far away either with their clean family fun for this holiday season!
Which one will you see first? Enjoy these great holiday shows with your family this year in Pigeon Forge!
We love seeing Pigeon Forge through your lens. Make sure to connect with us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram. Don’t forget to tag your photos with #mypigeonforge for the chance to be featured on our website.