Last Minute Fall Plans to Pigeon Forge
Fall is one of those times of year in Pigeon Forge that you do not want to miss! The crisp fall mountain air and the color palette of the leaves in the area is breathtaking. It is the perfect time to plan a couples weekend getaway or a mini family vacation when kids are out for fall breaks.
Fall is the perfect time to:
- Rent a cabin or chalet. With the cooler temps outside, it is the perfect time to cozy up and enjoy some indoor time next to the fireplace! The rustic cabin feel seems to mesh well with the sights and senses of fall. With over 1300 cabins and chalets in Pigeon Forge, you are sure to find one to suit your every need.
- Take a relaxing drive up into Great Smoky Mountain National Park. The view will not disappoint. There is a fall leaf color report on their website that will guide you to the beauty. With so many different routes, your view will never be the same! You might even catch a glimpse of some wildlife preparing for the winter ahead.
- Enjoy the National Southern Gospel and Harvest Celebration at Dollywood. Great music and crafts galore. There is never a dull moment at Dollywood! The fall décor is perfect for many great photo opportunities.
- Take a ride on the Smoky Mountain Alpine Coaster. It is one of Pigeon Forge’s newest attractions and it is getting rave reviews. It is the first Alpine Coaster in the Southern states and is over a mile long. Looks like a fun experience!
- Enjoy the nightly music playing at The Island. You can sit out in the rocking chairs by the stage or stand around and do a little dancing. Don’t forget to take a ride on the Great Smoky Mountain Wheel while you are there. It will offer another great view of fall.
Fabulous, fun, fall times are waiting for you in every corner of Pigeon Forge!