Coaster & Shop at Goats on the Roof
Coaster at Goats On The Roof is located right on Wears Valley Road in Pigeon Forge. It’s the only Smoky Mountains attraction where you’ll find live goats roaming around on the rooftop!
So stop in, get a can of goat chow and hop on a special “goat-cycle,” which lets you transport your can of goat feed up to the roof. Then get your cameras ready to click away as those hungry rooftop residents chow down on their favorite snack.
And that’s just part of what’s in store. Here are even more fun things to do at Goats On The Roof…
- Mine for rare gems like rubies, sapphires or emeralds at our old-time gem mine.
- Find the ideal Pigeon Forge souvenir for yourself or your friends and family inside our two-level gift shop.
- Make your sweet tooth happy with a hunk of homemade fudge or dish of homemade ice cream.
- Savor your sweet treat in the shade of our front porch as you take a load off your dogs in one of our authentic Amish rocking chairs.
- The Coaster at Goats on the Roof – Measuring nearly a mile in length and reaching top speeds of nearly 30 miles per hour, The Coaster at Goats on the Roof offers thrills for all ages, and because you the passenger are in control of the brake, you can make the experience as tame or as hair-raising as you’re comfortable with.
NEW this year is the addition of a mini golf course. Experience the captivating atmosphere of Jurassic Tymes, a new dinosaur-themed mini golf course in Pigeon Forge! Unleash your inner adventurer and tackle all 36 thrilling holes of putt-putt. You’ll be surrounded by towering dinosaurs that come to life as you make your way through this outdoor expedition.