Visit Old Mill Square in Pigeon Forge, TN
It’s easy to get to Old Mill Square! Turn at the 7th light and go straight back 178 years. At the Old Mill Square you can enjoy restaurants and specialty shops during your Pigeon Forge vacation.
Stop in the Old Mill Restaurant or Pottery House Cafe & Grille for a bite to eat. The Old Mill Creamery is great place to a scoop of ice cream. Pick up some souvenirs at the General Store, Farmhouse Kitchen, Candy Kitchen or Toy Bin. Pigeon River Pottery has over 70 years of tradition in pottery making and a source for creating time-tested recipes.
See for yourself why Old Mill Square is one of the country’s top destinations for families of all sizes.
Explore more things to do in Old Mill Square
Old Mill Square Restaurants:
- The Old Mill Restaurant – Visitors can dine on classic family favorites such as country-fried steak and pot roast before watching meal and flour being ground by the iconic mill.
- Old Mill Pottery House Cafe and Grille – Enjoy dining outside by the fountain or inside the warm, inviting dining room featuring a large stone fireplace for the chillier months
Old Mill Events:
- Old Mill Square Holiday Open House
Sample a bit of southern cooking and shopping at The Old Mill Square Holiday Open House.
- Old Mill Heritage Day
At The Old Mill Heritage Day you will find quilt demonstrations, a petting zoo, kid’s train rides, basket making, a farmers market and much more.
- Brunch With the Easter Bunny
Kids will love Brunch with the Easter Bunny at The Old Mill Pottery House Cafe & Grille. After breakfast enjoy door prizes and activities for kids!
- Breakfast or Brunch With Santa and Mrs. Clause
A true fantasy for children, parents, grandparents and many others is to enjoy breakfast or brunch with Santa and Mrs. Clause.
- Stringtime in the Smokies
Come out to The Old Mill Square for free music during Stringtime in the Smokies.