Rest, Relax and Save at The Inn on the River!
Located in the middle of action-packed Pigeon Forge, The Inn on the River features 128 newly renovated, beautiful guest rooms, with private balconies available overlooking the beautiful Little Pigeon River and offering amazing views of the Smoky Mountains.
The Inn on the River Hotel Amenities include:
- Outdoor pool on the river
- Indoor pool with large family-size hot tub
- Serta perfect sleeper beds with white Duvet bedspreads
- In-room fireplaces
- Family and honeymoon rooms available
- Free in-room wireless internet
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour free coffee and tea
- In-room microwaves, coffee makers, hairdryers, iron, and ironing boards
- Walking paths, picnic tables, and grills on the river
- Each morning guests can enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast bar featuring 24 items. We also serve freshly popped popcorn nightly in the lobby!
We are the ideal Pigeon Forge family hotel with Kidfest events running all year long. Kidfest events will include free family-friendly activities in Pigeon Forge such as arts and crafts night, game night, Saturday sundaes, and more.
The Inn on the River is located on the Parkway between lights 2A and 2B, within walking distance of all the best restaurants in Pigeon Forge. Conveniently located within a mile and a half of The Island in Pigeon Forge, TITANIC Museum, Alcatraz, WonderWorks, Hatfield & McCoy, The Ripken Experience, and much more!
Complimentary Admission: 1 Comp Room Per 18 Paid and Actualized
Baggage Handling Charge: $3.50 per person
Travel Agent Commission: 10%
Associations: ABA, NCMA, MCASC, TMCA, VMA, GMOA, & PBA
AAA Rating: 3.5 Diamond
Space Type: Meeting
Class Room Capacity: 40
Amenities: Audio/Visual Equipment, Breakfast, DVD Player, Flat Screen Television, Free Parking, Free Wi-Fi, Full Service Catering, Indoor Pool, Mini-Fridge & Wet-bar, Overhead Projector, Podium, Projection Screen
Meeting Rooms: 1
Largest Theater Capacity: 40
Largest Banquet Capacity: 20
Exhibit Space Area: 500