FESTIVAL OF NATIONS
Dates: 3/19/2017 – 4/9/2017
Dollywood's Festival of Nations displays the most captivating entertainment from around the world
during this month-long celebration of music, dance, food and art.
year’s event features acts from a variety of countries, represented through authentic
demonstrations of music, dance, food and art. Traditional cuisine and cultural
activities offer a glimpse into the traditions of other countries.
2017 Festival of Nations lineup includes the following new shows and acts:
· Mother Africa - This renowned show combines skillful acrobatics, live music and traditional dance to delight audiences through a world-class demonstration celebrating Africa’s diverse traditions.
· Slask - Slask is an ensemble of over 120 choir singers, ballet dancers and musicians who enchant audiences in 1500 vibrant, richly embroidered, handmade costumes which represent different regions of Poland.
· Atahualpa - With a rhythmic blend representing different areas of the Andes, Atahualpa bridges the gap between Dollywood and Ecuador.
· The Flying Buttresses - An enchanting interactive puppetry walkabout. Hodman and Sally have lived happily by themselves for hundreds of years, blissfully unaware of the changing world around them.
· Dearbhail and Robin - Dearbhail and Robin are a wonderful husband and wife duo that weave together humour and music to bring you an unforgettable experience.
Keep checking back for even more great acts performing during this year's Festival of Nations.