View the Dollywood calendar for operating days and hours.
The only theme park with southern charm.
Named the #1 Theme Park in the U.S. by TripAdvisor in 2022, Dollywood Parks & Resorts features rip-roaring rides, delectable fare, and stellar entertainment—all surrounded by breathtaking views of the Great Smoky Mountains.
Spectacular Dollywood Shows and Entertainment
From live artists performing country, southern gospel, classic rock ‘n’ roll and Appalachian music, to master craftsmen showcasing glass blowing and blacksmithing, Dollywood is brimming with the rich heritage and artistry of the Smokies.
More Than 40 Great Dollywood Rides and Attractions
When it comes to thrilling entertainment for all ages, the park is home to more than 40 rides and attractions that include:
- Lightning Rod, the world’s fastest wooden roller coaster
- Wild Eagle, the country’s first wing coaster
- FireChaser Express, the nation’s first dual-launch family coaster
- Wildwood Grove, voted the Best Kids’ Area for three consecutive years. Learn more about Wildwood Grove.
- Other great rides include Mystery Mine, Blazing Fury, Barnstormer, Daredevil Falls, Thunderhead and more
New rides and attractions at Dollywood include:
- Big Bear Mountain, Dollywood’s newest and longest roller coaster! Featuring a top speed of 48 mph, Big Bear Mountain takes guests through three separate launches, multiple airtime hills, high-speed carousel turns, and tunnels, including a pass behind a waterfall. With a minimum height requirement of 36”, your whole family can come join the search for Big Bear.
- Dollywood’s HeartSong Lodge & Resort. Tucked away in a beautiful cove in the rolling foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, Dollywood’s newest resort is a well-appointed, reimagined property that features a variety of accommodations and amenities, including spacious family suites and bunk rooms, plus 26,000 sq. ft. of flexible indoor and outdoor meeting space. Opening Fall of 2023.
Big Bear Mountain First Look!
Fun Things to Do at Dollywood for Every Season
In addition to year-round incomparable entertainment and mouthwatering food, Dollywood plays host to four of the South’s largest festivals.
Spring bursts to life during Dollywood’s Food & Flower Festival presented by Covenant Health. Find more than one million vibrant flowers, larger-than-life Mosaicultures, mouthwatering seasonal flavors and spectacular guest-favorite shows.
During the summer, cool the family off at Dollywood’s Splash Country—an unforgettably fun summertime water park experience. Plus, the park stays open later for a nightly drone and fireworks extravaganza during Dollywood’s Smoky Mountain Summer Celebration presented by Bush’s® Beans.
Experience the greatest fall moments in the Smoky Mountains during America’s #1 Fall Family event as voted by USA Today Readers, the Harvest Festival presented by Humana. After sundown, award-winning Great Pumpkin LumiNights presented by Covenant Health glows even brighter with Hoot Owl Hollow.
Finally, each winter, Dollywood hangs more than six million dazzling lights to celebrate Dollywood’s Smoky Mountain Christmas presented by Humana. Come see why this spectacular season has been voted America’s Best Christmas Event for more than a decade.
Dollywood’s I Will Always Love You Celebration
Mar 11–Apr 8
Dollywood Flower and Food Festival
Apr 21–Jun 11
Dollywood's Smoky Mountain Summer Celebration
Jun 17–Aug 6
Great Pumpkin LumiNights at Dollywood
Sep 22–Nov 4
Dollywood's Harvest Festival presented by Humana
Sep 24–Nov 4
Dollywood's Smoky Mountain Christmas
Nov 11–Jan 6, 2024
Where to Stay at Dollywood
Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort & Spa
Dollywood’s HeartSong Lodge & Resort – coming Fall 2023
Where to Eat at Dollywood
Choose from a great variety of Dollywood restaurants including:
• Front Porch Restaurant
• Cross Roads Funnel Cake
• Miss Lillians BBQ Corner
Dollywood is open from late March through early January. View the Dollywood calendar for operating days and hours.
Explore Dollywood ticket options.
Please note: Park hours and ticket pricing are subject to change. Please visit official website for most current hours and pricing.
Space Type: Meeting