When spring break rolls around, you won’t have to look far to find things to entertain the kids. Attractions, shows, and adventures are awaiting you in the Smoky Mountains this spring.
You will want to check out these events this spring in Pigeon Forge:
- Dollywood’s Festival of Nations will begin March 17 and run through April 9, 2018. This unique event celebrates many cultures from around the world through food, music, dance, and art.
- There will be Easter events at Patriot Park and Pottery House Cafe and Grille on March 31st. This is always a fun time for the kids with an Easter egg hunt and even a brunch with the Easter Bunny!
- The 19th Annual Spring Smoky Mountain Trout Tournament will be in town April 7-8, 2018. The area streams will be full of trout and ready for a weekend of exciting competition.
- The Spring Rod Run is April 19-21, 2018. This 3-day car event brings some classics to town and is the largest automotive event in the area.
- The Music in the Mountains Spring Parade will be May 4, 2018. This year, Cal Ripken, Jr, will be the grand marshal. It will be a fun tribute to the entertainment of the area.
- Wilderness Wildlife Week is May 8-12, 2018. Guided tours along with some spectacular educational events will have you loving nature in the Smokies.
We love seeing Pigeon Forge through your lens. Make sure to connect with us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram. Don’t forget to tag your photos with #mypigeonforge for the chance to be featured on our website.