One of the hottest things to hit Pigeon Forge in the last year is The Island. This place is fun and relaxing and so much more. You can eat, shop, and play…all in one place. But, the best part is there is so much more to come!!
- Free Movies at the Island on Thursday nights through May 15. Yes I said free!! There is also a special activity hosted by a local business that goes along with the theme of the movie and it is free too!! All you need to do is bring your blanket or chairs and be ready for some fun. Timberwood Grill has you covered for dinner with their walk up food specials. Sounds like a great way to spend an evening together as a family!!
- Sweet! – the newest shop to The Island. A gigantic candy store…….how fun is that???
- Dick’s Last Resort – “Fun for all and all in fun for those that dare to enter!”
Things Yet to Come at The Island:
- Margaritaville Island Hotel – Soon you will be able to eat, shop, play and stay at the Island.
- Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville Restaurant
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen Restaurant and Retail Shop
- More new retail shops and vendors – including Build-a-Bear Workshop
- New kiddie rides
Our kids love The Island because of the Island Mirror Maze – this 3000 sq. ft maze has 172 mirrors and you can wear 3D glasses while going through to make it more fun. They also love it because of Arcade City which has games, games and more games, as well as prizes. However, at the top of their list is the Thunderdome Bungy Dome. Jumping and attempting to do consecutive flips makes them very happy!
Dad and I like The Island because we can sit in the rockers and enjoy The Island Fountains while the girls run around and burn off energy. We can enjoy good food at Timberwood Grill, and best of all, we can be together as a family and all be content!!
I love that Pigeon Forge is constantly growing and adding new things…all with family friendly fun at the forefront of its agenda. The Island is a great addition to Pigeon Forge, and we look forward to all that is to come!!