Willow Brook Lodge is a riverfront hotel along the main parkway that makes family fun a priority. With outdoor and indoor pool areas, and two buildings of units Willow Brook Lodge has something for everyone.Choose from street view, pool view, and river view accommodations. Unit size and layouts come in a large range of options: Deluxe guest rooms sleep up to four guests and include amazing amenities. Suites can sleep up to 10 guests and some include a Jacuzzi tub and fireplace.
Boredom will not be an issue at Willow Brook Lodge in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. Water features include a large outdoor pool with a 75ft waterslide, kiddie pool with fun fountains, family-size hot tub, a large indoor pool along the Little Pigeon River with family-size hot tub. In addition, there are picnic areas, a relaxing sundeck on the river, guest laundry, mini-golf next door, pizzeria and arcade directly next door, business center and more!
Willow Brook Lodge is located in downtown Pigeon Forge, just minutes away from the area’s top attractions, including the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Dollywood Theme Park, Dolly’s Splash Country, Dinner Shows, and nearby Gatlinburg. We are within walking distance to unlimited restaurants, gift shops, outlet stores, kid’s attractions, and many other Pigeon Forge vacation destinations.
Willow Brook Lodge Hotel Amenities include:
• Outdoor pool with 75ft water slide and large family-size hot tub
• Outdoor kiddie pool with fun fountains
• Indoor pool located along the river with large family-size hot tub
• In-room fireplaces
• Jetted Tubs
• Private balcony with street views, pool views, river views, & mountain views
• Family and honeymoon suites available
• Free in-room wireless internet
• Business center
• Guest Laundry
• In-room fridges, microwaves, coffee makers, hairdryers, iron, and ironing boards
• Sun deck with picnic tables on the river
• Each morning guests can enjoy a complimentary hot deluxe breakfast including fresh biscuits & gravy,
pancakes, eggs, cereals, and more
We are also one of the closest hotels to the LeConte Center and Ripken Experience. You will be able to walk to your event at the Pigeon Forge Convention Center in five minutes. With comfortable, newly renovated guest rooms and great amenities at an affordable price, you will see why we are the best value in town!
Total Units/Capacity: 156
Minimum # for Group Rate: 20
Complimentary Admission: 1 with 15 paid
Baggage Handling Charge: $3.00 per person round trip
AAA Rating: 3