Easter Fun in Pigeon Forge
The Easter Bunny will be hopping into town soon. Pigeon Forge has some great activities planned if you will be visiting for the holiday weekend.
Here are some events that you might want to check out:
- The 5th annual Breakfast or Brunch with the Easter Bunny at the Old Mill Pottery House Cafe & Grille on April 4th from 9:30-11:00 am. Reservations are required so plan ahead! The food here is amazing and having the Easter Bunny there is an added bonus!
- Afterwards, make sure to head over to the free Easter egg hunt in Patriot Park at 10:00 am for kids 12 and under. This park is so big and open that your kids will surely have a great time running around and gathering up those colored eggs.
- The Island will be celebrating on April 4th beginning at noon. There will be lots of activities going on so plan to spend the day.
- On Easter Sunday, Mama’s Farmhouse will be serving up a Traditional Easter dinner from 11 am-9 pm. The Easter Bunny will be there for pictures and there will be egg hunts at noon and 2 pm for the kids.
- Just a reminder, Dollywood will be closed for Easter Sunday.
Some ideas for Easter weekend fun of your own:
- It is the perfect time to load the family up and head up to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Enjoy the sights and sounds of spring and challenge those kiddos with a scavenger hunt/hike.
- Dye up some Easter eggs of your own and make your own egg hunt at Wear Farm City Park.
- Dress your kids up and take some spring pictures of them. There are too many great options to name here. Some of my favorite spots would be along the River Walk Trail, in Old Mill Square by the running gristmill, and Cade’s Cove.
Whatever your plans may be for the Easter holiday weekend, enjoy the time with your family and make some unforgettable memories!