Shopping in Pigeon Forge on Black Friday
One of the best places to visit during the holidays and late fall is Pigeon Forge. It’s a 4-hour drive from Nashville and there’s so much to see, do, and eat! The options of things to do are endless and there’s something for everyone.
Where to Shop on Black Friday
Pigeon Forge is a great place to spend the Thanksgiving holiday. Not only is there fall foliage and plenty of Thanksgiving things to do, there are also great places to shop on Black Friday. Here are some of my top picks:
- Riverview & River Vista Outlet Mall: At this outlet mall you’ll find Angel’s Dolls, Toys and Gifts, Lodge Factory Store, The Candle Carvers and Workshop Tools.
- Old Mill Square: This is a quaint spot with restaurants and shops. You can shop for gifts at Pigeon River Pottery, Old Mill Candy Kitchen, and Old Mill General Store. Check the calendar to see if there are any holiday activities that weekend!
- Pigeon Forge Factory Outlet Stores: This is probably the place you’ll want to hit up first for Black Friday deals. Start at Rack Room Shoes, head to Osh’Kosh & Carter’s Childrenswear, and other stores like Big Dog Sportswear, Handbag Superstore, L’eggs-Hanes-Bali-Playtex, and other outlets.
- The Island in Pigeon Forge: Not only is The Island a place of good fun and food, but they have cute boutiques like Be Free Boutique, Monogram Boutique, Natural Comfort Footwear, Savannah Bee Company, The Sneaky Squirrel and so much more! You’re bound to knock out all of your Christmas shopping at The Island.
Black Friday Shopping Tips
- Plan ahead. Check with businesses for holiday hours and inquire about special deals.
- Set a budget. This could help combat any unnecessary purchases (yes, even those that are on sale).
- Fuel up. From Thanksgiving leftovers to one of Pigeon Forge’s eateries, keep your energy levels up with delicious food!
Happy Shopping! Share your Black Friday finds on Instagram using #mypigeonforge.
About the Author: Greta Hollar is a style and travel blogger who loves dogs, seeing the world and her home state of Tennessee. She is also extremely passionate about helping fellow tall girls find stylish and affordable clothing as well as millennial couples who like to see the world on a budget.