5 Things To Do in June in Pigeon Forge
June brings us summer fun, Smoky Mountain scenery, water activities and so much more! What else do you need for a great family vacation? All of those things are in full swing this summer in Pigeon Forge. The rich green color has returned to the Smoky Mountains and the sun is shining all around. Here are some fun things to do in Pigeon Forge this month. Check them out below!
- Dollywood’s Splash Country is open for the season. It is the perfect way to spend a day outdoors in the Smoky Mountain sunshine whether you are lounging in the lazy river, enjoying the wave pool, or riding some slides with the family. There is plenty to do for the little ones as well as the thrill-seeking teenagers. Rent a cabana and take some much-needed rest breaks from the heat and sun.
- Outdoor Gravity Park is a fun place to be this summer with their wet H2OGO. Unique to only Pigeon Forge within the United States, you are sure to have a one of kind experience. The OGO is filled with 10 gallons of water and you can go alone or take a couple of friends with you as splish and splash down the 1000 foot hill. We promise you this — one time down the hill will not be enough!
- How does snow sound in the summer? Snow tubing the hills at Pigeon Forge Snow can be a refreshing break on a hot summer day. This new attraction to Pigeon Forge has real snow that never melts and is a fun time for the whole family. Make a snowman in their SnowPlay area or ride the hills for hours, either way you will have a blast!
- Take a hike up to one of the beautiful waterfalls in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. There are several that are family friendly, like Laurel Falls or Abram Falls. It is fun way to explore nature and all that it has to offer. The waterfalls are also perfect spots to capture some fun family photos.
- You can also stay cool by going to a dinner show! Many of them offer extra show times during the summer. Choose from shows like Hatfield and McCoy Dinner Feud, Celebration! A Spectacular Dinner Show, or Dolly’s Parton’s Stampede and make it a great way to grab some dinner, along with relaxing and enjoying some good music, dancing, and of course, some laughs. If you are just looking for a show without a meal, be sure to check out the amazing singers and dancers at Country Tonite Theatre or Smoky Mountain Opry or the fun times over at the Comedy Barn Theater.
Make it a great day of fun this summer with one of these fun things to do in Pigeon Forge in June!